Sparta-Quartz™ is a highly-durable floor coating application which incorporates a double broadcast of colored quartz aggregates with HP Spartacote polyaspartic coatings. The system provides flooring solutions for the most demanding heavy-traffic environments, specifically in areas which require significant traction.
Sparta-Quartz combines chemically coloured (colour blends) fine Quartz Aggregate with our advanced SpartaFlex polyaspartic resin. Unlike other screed systems, the Sparta-Quartz system has a higher resin content and controlled traction (slip resistant) finish – i.e it can be smoother in areas that require lower slip resistance (and easier cleaning) and higher traction in wet areas. The spherical aggregate means you do not have sharp angular grit that traps dirt and bacteria.
Sparta-Quartz is a versatile system, equally suitable for commercial and retail spaces, kitchens, pathways, courtyards and driveways.
- Parking garages
- Turning lanes, ramps and other high torque areas
- Exterior walk-ways
- Commercial kitchens
- Veterinarian clinics
- Locker rooms
Benefits of Sparta-Quartz over other similar systems
- One-Day installation with next-day return to service (in many situations)
- Superior abrasion, impact and wear resistance
- Low temperature cure
- Enhances optical clarity and “pop” of colours
- Advanced chemical & stain resistance
- Sparta-Grip™ micro-media agents can be introduced for added traction
- Tolerant to 300ºF (150 Deg C) for incidental heat contact
- No hot-tire pickup
- UV Resistant